What Is The Official Texas Roadhouse Military Discount
Texas Roadhouse gives back to military members in a lot of ways, but their daily military discount is the one they use the most.
Every time they eat at the restaurant, military members get 10% off their final bill.
The chain also gives back by giving military members and veterans free meals each year on Veterans Day.
Through this deal, they usually give out more than 240,000 free meals to veterans and people who are still in the military.
To take advantage of the deals at Texas Roadhouse, just show your military ID or another proof of service to the cashier.
The discount will be taken off your final bill.
Where To Get Military Discounts Year Round
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on , , , TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Where Can I Get Veterans Day Discounts
Town Center Cold Pressed is offering the free acai-muffin to any active and retired servicemen.Mission BBQ is offering an unbeatable sandwich.Bold Mariner Brewing as well as O’Connor Brewing both have “buy a veteran a beer” programs. …Elation Brewing offers 20 percent discount to veterans. …Vibrant Shore Brewing Company will be offering veterans $2 off pints of beer to veterans.More things to look out for…
You May Like: How Much Do Second Lieutenants Make In The Army
Home Depot Military Discount:
The 10% military discount is offered every day for active service and retired military personnel however, not all veterans are eligible. On key military days, such as Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and the Fourth of July, The Home Depot extends this offer to all veterans.
In honor of Veterans Day, Home Depot is providing a 10% discount to all active military service members, former military, veterans, and their families. However, it is essential for you to have an I.D. card.
How Does Texas Roadhouse Help Military People
Its important to remember that Texas Roadhouse still gives the military a discount on meals every day, and on Veterans Day, they get free meals.
Homes for our Soldiers is a group they work with.
Through this partnership, Texas Roadhouse is helping to raise money to build a home for severely injured veterans.
Because these homes are given away for free to honor the sacrifices these men and women have made for their country, Texas Roadhouses help is crucial to their success.
The chain of restaurants raises money for the group by holding motorcycle rides, giving a portion of the sales of gift cards, and holding other fundraising events.
They feed the volunteers who helped build the house at their main event when it is given to a service member in need.
Up to this point, Texas Roadhouse has helped the group build more than 274 homes.
Overall, Texas Roadhouse has always been dedicated to giving back to the US military, and they continue to do so every day in many different ways.
Texas Roadhouse is a friendly and helpful place to go if you want to sit down and enjoy a fun and cheap meal.
Read Also: Army Green Cargo Pants Womens
Amazon Prime Discounts For Military Members And Veterans
Written by MilitaryBenefits
While Amazon does not currently offer a military discount, an gives military members and veterans access to exclusive deals like , among other deals.
You can get Prime Day started early and shop our curated guide of veteran-owned Amazon storefronts, including products like coffee, pet treats and personal care essentials.
Other Prime Benefits For 2022
Get Grubhub+ Free for 1 Year:
New for Prime Day 2022! Amazon Prime members are eligible for one free year of Grubhub+. All members can access unlimited $0 delivery fees on eligible orders from restaurants. Also enjoy exclusive savings and donation matching.
Shop on Amazon Live:
Starting June 21, customers will have an opportunity to shop for early Prime Day deals alongside their favorite celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent. On June 28 at 1 p.m. EDT, Hilary Duff will join some of her favorite small business owners who will showcase their products and share inspiring stories behind their brands. To watch, visit or download the Shopping app on Fire TV.
Buy Now, Pay Over Time with Affirm:
From June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments when they spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon upon credit approval by Affirm. For example, a $300 purchase might cost $100/month over three months at 0% APR. Visit to learn more.
Save with new Amazon Fresh Stores Prime Benefit:
Starting June 29, Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at across the U.S. Members can enjoy this new benefit year-round by scanning their Amazon app at the register or paying with a credit card registered to their Prime account.
Earn Rewards with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card:
Recommended Reading: Military Discount Six Flags San Antonio
In Honor Of Your Service Get Special Savings On Apple Products And Accessories
A 10% discount is available to current and Veteran members of the US Military, National Guard and Reserve. Immediate family members who reside in the same household are also eligible.
To start shopping, verify your Veteran or active military status with ID.me. Footnote**
Need more help? Chat now or call 1800MYAPPLE.
Christmas Prayers And Blessings To Bring Joy To The World
136. TargusTargus will give a 25 percent military discount to active duty, retired and reserve military, as well as family members and veterans.
137. Taylor Made GolfGo from “got your six” to nine holes with a special 15 percent military discount from Taylor Made Golf for active duty, retired and reserve military, veterans and spouses.
138. Tiffany & Co.Active duty military, reservists, veterans and their partners can get a 10 percent military appreciation discount on engagement rings and wedding bands from Tiffany & Co. No word on if breakfast is included in the deal.
139. TimberlandFor when you want a different type of boots on the ground, Timberland offers a 10 percent discount for active duty, retired and reservist military personnel with valid ID.
140. Tommy JohnTommy John offers 20 percent off to active duty, retired and reservist military, as well as veterans, spouses and dependents with valid ID.
141. Tom’sTom’s Shoes offers a 10 percent military discount for active duty military, retired military and veterans with valid ID.
142. TurboTaxTurboTax offers a military discount for active duty military and reservists.
143. Under ArmourActive duty, retired and reservist military and veterans, as well as family members and spouses, can get 20 percent off from Under Armour with valid ID.
144. Williams-SonomaWilliams-Sonoma has a 15 percent in-store military discount for active duty and retired military and their family members with valid ID.
You May Like: How Much Does Army Reserve Pay Per Month
Veterans Day Discounts On Haircuts
Great Clips November 11, 2022
Veterans and active-duty military can visit a U.S. Great Clips salon on November 11 to receive either a free haircut that day or a free haircut card to use at a later date. Visit the Great Clips website for details.
Sports Clips November 11, 2022
Some locations will be offering free haircuts to Veterans and active-duty service members on November 11. Visit the Sports Clips website for details and participating locations.
Veterans Day Discounts In Retail & Services
B & Bs for Vets November 10-11, 2022
B& Bs for Vets are offering one free room night on November 10 and 11. Preference will be given to first timer Veterans and active-duty personnel those who have not participated in the program in the past will be given preference. Offer is valid in all 50 U.S. states. Visit the B& Bs for Vets website for additional details and locations.
Bed Bath & Beyond November 11, 2022
For active-duty U.S. military, Vets and Spouses, Bed Bath and Beyond is offering 25% off any in-store purchase on November 11, 2022. Call or visit your nearest location for details.
Free Beary Clean car wash for all current or former members of the military on Veterans Day, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time, at participating locations. Please contact your nearest location for details.
Hyvee November 11, 2022
Free buffet breakfast for Veterans and active-duty military members. Many stores will also offer planned programs, displays, entertainment or other activities in addition to breakfast. Please contact your nearest location for details.
Rack Room Shoes November 11, 2022
20% off all purchases for Veterans and military on Veterans Day, 10% off purchases year round. Visit the Rack Room Shoes website for details.
Use promo code hero to receive 30% off your next booking with your military ID. Please visit website for details.
Also Check: Usa Army Ranks In Order
What Stores Offer Military Discounts
69. 1-800-FlowersMilitary personnel, veterans and family members with valid ID can get 20 percent off at 1-800-Flowers.
70. Advance Auto PartsAdvance Auto Parts offers a 10 percent military discount on in-store purchases to active duty military, spouses and dependents, retired military and veterans with valid ID.
71. Allen EdmondsAllen Edmonds has a 15 percent discount for active duty military, reserve and retired military and veterans.
72. Anthem WheelsVeterans, active duty, retired and reserve military can get 15 percent off of Anthem Wheels.
73. AppleApple offers a 10 percent discount to military personnel on select items through their government program.
74. Ashley StewartAshley Stewart offers a 15 percent military discount with ID.me.
75. Auto Accessories GarageActive duty, retired and reserve military, as well as veterans, can get a discount of five to 20 percent off at Auto Accessories Garage.
76. Banana RepublicMilitary and veterans can save 10 percent on the first Monday of each month when they show valid ID at Banana Republic.
77. Bass Pro ShopsBass Pro Shops offers a five percent discount for military and veterans online and in-store with valid ID. The discount can be combined with other offers and promotions.
78. BonobosBonobos has a 20 percent military discount through SheerID.
79. BuckleMilitary with valid ID can enjoy a 10 percent discount from Buckle.
83. Carter’sCarter’s offers free shipping to FPO and APO addresses for orders over $35.
107. Karen Kane
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts:
Veterans can Save up to 20% on bookings now through December 6, 2019, and get 500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points. Discounts are available at partner hotels spanning 17 United States and California brands, including well-known brands like Super 8 by Wyndham and La Quinta by Wyndham, which also provide priority parking for active and former military personnel.
You May Like: Is Adobe Free For Military
Veterans Day Retail Discounts:
AARP — AARP salutes you for your service to our country with a special membership offer. Join for only $9 per year with a 5-year term and save up to 43% off. Or join for 1 year for just $12 and save 25% off the standard annual rate.
Academy Sports + Outdoors — Active-duty service members and veterans get 10% off the entire purchase online or in-store from .
Adidas — Veterans and active-duty military get 40% off sitewide until November 12.
Alpine Rings— Active duty, guard/reserve, veterans, and their families receive 30% off on . Service must be verified.
Alpine Swiss — Active-duty military, veterans, Reserve/National Guard Members and their dependents get an extra 15% off Men’s and Women’s Collections through .
American Giant — Active-duty military, Reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members get 30% off online .
Army & Air Force Exchange Service — On , MILITARY STAR cardholders will receive various deals, including double rewards points, 10 cents off every gallon of gas at Exchange fuel locations, 15% off food purchases at participating Exchange restaurants and $10 off a purchase of $25 or more at Exchange mall vendors. Plus, Exchange stores will be handing out free challenge coins to veterans on .
Bargain Hunt — Active-duty military and veterans receive a 15% discount off their entire purchase from on qualifying in-store purchases. Valid proof of military service is required at the time of purchase.
Cell Phone Military Discounts
151. AT& TAT& T offers several military discounts for active duty military, veterans and first responders on wireless, TV and Internet services.
152. SprintSprint offers military discounts for active duty, retired and reservist military personnel and veterans.
153. T-MobileActive duty military, veterans, retirees and reservists are eligible for a special plan from T-Mobile.
154. Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless offers discounted plans to active duty military, veterans, cadets and family members.
155. Verizon FiosActive duty and reserve military, retired military and veterans can get up to $120 off of Verizon Fios services where available.
You May Like: National Park Pass For Military
Popular Veterans Day Retail Discounts
- Duluth Trading Company — Active-duty service members and veterans get a 10% discount in stores with valid military ID or proof of service.
- American Giant — Active-duty military, Reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members get 30% off online .
- AARP — AARP salutes you for your service to our country with a special membership offer.
See All Veterans Day Retail Offerings
Which Shops Offer Veterans Discounts
To commemorate the occasion To celebrate, the the national retailer of optical products Eyemart Express is offering exclusive 20% discounts to males and females who are serving our country. The offer is also available to military families and veterans. The discount is added to the retailer’s reasonable prices on 2,000 premium glasses and prescription glasses.
Also Check: Victorinox Swiss Army Watch Battery
Military Discounts On Vacation Destinations Activities And Entertainment
211. AMC TheatresActive duty, retired and reserve military and veterans can enjoy 10 percent off of evening showings at AMC Theatres with valid ID.
212. Bronx Zoo and New York AquariumThe Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium offer discounted pricing for active duty and retired military and veterans with valid ID all year long. You must purchase tickets and show ID at their respective ticket booths the offer cannot be retrieved online.
213. Busch Gardens, SeaWorld and Sesame PlaceBusch Gardens, SeaWorld and Sesame Place offers active duty military, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman to one complimentary admission per year to either SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Water Country USA, Sesame Place, or Aquatica SeaWorld’s Waterpark in San Diego for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents.
214. Carnival Cruise LinesCarnival Cruise Lines has special discount fares for active duty, reserve and retired military personnel, though individual offers can vary based on availability.
215. Cedar PointCedar Point amusement park offers discounts on single-day admission for active-duty military personnel.
216. Delta VacationsDelta Vacations offer special packages for military personnel.
217. Disney Cruise LineSelect sailings from Disney Cruise Line offer military discount pricing.
218. Disney WorldDisney World offers specially priced theme park tickets for military families and military discount pricing on rooms at select Disney hotels.
Kohls Military Discount And 2022 Veterans Day Savings
Advertiser Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the authors alone. This article may contain links from our advertisers. For more information, please see our .
Kohls sells budget-friendly clothing of all styles, shoes, bedding, toys, electronics, home decor and more. The department store chain offers a 15% military discount every Monday, plus a special 30% off Veterans Day weekend sale event.
Frequent Kohls shoppers can save even more by combining Kohls cash rewards with the stores military discount and Veterans Day sale event.
Heres what you need to know.
Read Also: Does Kohl’s Offer Military Discount
Pet Supplies & Services
Dutch Military DiscountDutch is the first televet service available in the US. Dutch connects pet parents with veterinarians to deliver specialized treatments for allergy, anxiety, flea, and itch. Dutch is offering the first month of treatment for only $1. Users can redeem this offer on dutch.com by creating an account and filling out their pets information.
Veterans Day 202: Free Meals Discounts And Other Offers
- to copyLink copied!
- to copyLink copied!
- to copyLink copied!
It is Veterans Day 2022. Here are the businesses giving out free meals, discounts and other offers to veterans and active-duty military members:
Get a free Quarter-Pound Big Bite 100% all-beef hot dog on Veterans Day. Available in-store and via delivery through the 7NOW app. Download the app and sign in or register.
Anthonys Coal Fired Pizza
Veterans and active-duty military receive a free 12-inch cheese pizza on Veterans Day.
Veterans and active-duty military can select a free meal from a limited menu on Veterans Day. Proof of service required.
On Veterans Day, the restaurant is offering a free craft burger or flatbread of your choice to all active-duty military and veterans.
The chain is offering seven homestyle menu items for veterans for free on Nov. 11, including country fried steak and crispy fried chicken.
Buffalo Wild Wings
All day on Veterans Day, veterans and active-duty military who dine in or call for takeout at their local B-Dubs can receive a free order of boneless wings and a side of fries. At participating U.S. locations only.
California Pizza Kitchen
Veterans and active-duty military with a valid ID can grab a free meal and non-alcoholic drink from a pre-selected menu atCalifornia Pizza Kitchen for dine-in or takeout. California Pizza Kitchen will donate 20% of all sales from Nov. 8 to Nov. 10 to Disabled American Veterans.
Don’t Miss: Flags Of The Us Military